What's new

Help with DVD Profiler (1 Viewer)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
OK, here it is, I skimmed the DVDProfiler site, could not find what I am looking for.

I used to print out a reports by exporting to CSV, the doing the sort I wanted in Excel. With the new version of DVD Profiler, titles are (properly) titled with THE in the front. IE, The Cat's Meow, is now titled, The Cat's Meow, but sorted as Cat's Meow, The.

Now, how do I sort by Genre, then Sort by title using the Sort by function. that is i want titles alphabetize based on Cat's Meow, The NOT The Cat's Meow.

Exporting to XML captures the 2 title fields, CVS does not.

Could not find a report that did this either. Does this mean I have to build one up?

Brian E

Screenwriter
I didn't notice it was doing this until reading your post. Anyone have a solution?

Steven_Ma

Agent
Anyone else notice that they have not updated th Images in a while? I still don't have high rez scans of a few of my recently bought DVD's ( True romance, Unforgiven among others)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Seeming as I scan in all my DVD covers a 150dpi, I am not too concerned with the inability to DL new HI-Rez covers.

Try resetting the date stamps on your database. I remember when I installed the beta, I had this problem. The date stamp thing worked. Back-up first.

James_S

Second Unit
Here is my problem:

I have downloaded 2.0 and I go to refresh from IVS, it downloads my Online profile list, as soon as it get to my alais list it feezes up my computer.

Any cures for this or anybody else dealing with this?

James

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
James,

I'm experiencing the same glitch, though it doesn't freeze my computer. The program switches into 'Not Responding' mode.

Suggestions, anyone?

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
After reformatting my computer, I was having serious problems with getting any kind of info about the DVD's I was loading. And when I tried to download my list from the server, I kept getting a timeout. So I simply uninstalled the Profiler, then reinstalled it, and presto, the problems went away.

I believe during the installation, I kept everything checked to get installed, and left everything at default. This is the version I have:
Version: 2.0.0
Build: 569

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks