Help, where to buy/sell/trade online with fellow Montrealers/Canadians?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Rolando, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Rolando

Rolando Screenwriter

Ok, apologies first:

First of all hope this is the right place to put it. If not sincere apologies and obviously will learn once it is moved.

Second apologies to all outside Canada. definitely not discriminating, just hoping to trade without worrying about exchange rates, different Regions/Versions and/or custom issues. Heck best case would be trades in person with fellow Montrealers.

So here is the thing. There used to be a few cool Canadian sites to post for trades and such with fellow Canucks but they seem to have gone the way of the dodo. My personal favorite was a friend's site, the Canadian DVD Group. It had it all, news, reviews and forums for trade and all.

I know HTF has it's own, have used it and plan to continue but would love access to a forum where I can trade with people in person.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Hi Ronaldo, I live in Montreal (Cote St Luc to be exact) and I have a lot of DVD's to trade.

Just click on the link in my signature to check out what I've got available.

Normally, these type of posts go in the "Software For Sale / Trade" forum btw.

Anyways, send me a p.m. or email me at [email protected] if you're interested in anything I've got and want to trade. Let me know what you have to offer also.

Thanks Rolando!

3. Jean Paul Villeneuve

Jean Paul Villeneuve Second Unit

4. Rolando

Rolando Screenwriter

Thanks Jean Paul, just what I was looking for. Marco, you've got mail!