1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Help! What is that website?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tommy G, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Tommy G

Tommy G Screenwriter

A while back I used to see a commercial almost daily about a company that had a product where you could turn your cell phone into a speaker phone by putting it into some sort of base and then plugging it into your lighter. You would then set the radio station to a certain fm frequency and you would be able to talk hands free. I have the obnoxious ear piece that never seems to fit right and the headset sucks even more than the ear piece. I do know that there are sites out there that have this for around $80 but the ad I saw had it for either $19.95 or $29.95 (I forget). I also know that they were based in Mineola, NY. The reason I am in dire need of this is that my territory is NY and NJ and need to be on the phone a lot while I am driving in NY which now has legislation where you can not talk on a hand held cell phone. Maybe my HTF comrades on Long Island can help me out with the name of this company? Thanks in advance.
    [Edited last by Tommy G on November 09, 2001 at 02:40 PM]

2. Jon_B

Jon_B Screenwriter

greatbuyusa.com
    just saw it again.
    Jon

3. Tommy G

Tommy G Screenwriter

Jon, thanks so much for helping me out on this one. I had pretty much given up on this since there were no replies. This is without a doubt the best deal out there.

4. Jon_B

Jon_B Screenwriter

No problem.
    Jon