What's new

HELP WANTED: Replies to this thread as a test for Verizon accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
We do hope the "BOOM" will be: the arrival in your mailbox of all due posts.

Cees

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
No...

:frowning:

And Hawaiian Telcom is still using Verizon Online for ISP services. I wonder when the "transition period" will be over?

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
An interesting article:

http://starbulletin.com/2005/11/24/b...s/story02.html

People are signing up and getting ISP services from Verizon Online. I wonder if they are happy with technical and customer service with Verizon? I'm not. For example, you send an e-mail to Customer Service, you get back automated responses with links to the FAQ and a request to e-mail back with a new question if they don't help. Finally, when you've tried several times, you get a "Call Customer Service." When you call, they can't help you with specific complaints, just generic things like checking your modem or browser settings.

I sure hope the transition period is over soon so us customers (new and old) can find out if things will improve or go downhill and we all lose out...
-

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Keith:

I am going to be upgrading us to version 3.5.1 of the software the weekend after this and I am hoping it will resolve some of the email issues we have had over the years.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Whoa! :D

I was wondering what causes me to not get notifications because of the version of software being used? So it's not Verizon's "fault" with Spam filtering (the new software got me two notifications)? Just wondering and curious...

Mike: My whozits not being seen by HTF's whatzis? :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Keith:

You thought you got e-mail notifications from your HTF threads?

Maybe you took a bad hit on the head, Keith....or had a house dropped on you:

Best to keep your whozits hidden around here my friend!

:D

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Play The Twilight Zone theme now...

It's kind of a bummer that I read in another thread in the Help and Feedback forum that the mods all agree that this old software is better, which means no more notifications for me. I was starting to like the new version.

I could use web-based e-mail but there are reasons I don't like to use them. C'mon, Hawaiian Telcom! I'm waiting for them changes!
--

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
I finally got an announcement that as of April 1, I will no longer be affilated with Verizon! Hawaiian Telcom will be my official ISP with a (their terms) "new and improved" everything! So let's see what happens and it had better not be an April Fool's joke!

I also have to remember to change my e-mail address here to reflect my new address.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks