Help w/ JBL NSP1 dilemma !

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Patrick, Jan 9, 2002.

1. John Patrick

John Patrick Auditioning

Hi all,

I'm in the process of building my first HT. Just got my JVC 8010 Receiver to go with my JVC AV-27D500 TV. I think I've narrowed it down to the JBL NSP1 Speakers. Great quality and a good price.

But here is my dilemma, I hate all Black speakers. I want to get the Studio Series S310CH Cherry speakers as my Left and Right 'cuz they match my entertainment center. The center channel is OK being Black, cuz it will sit on top of the TV. Now for the Rear L/R, I want them to be White, so when I mount them to the wall they will blend in nicely. The N24AW JBL's are White.

Should I buy separately to get what appearance I want or am I just thinking to much. At this point I've decided that maybe money is not a concern.

Thanks,

Patrick

2. Phil Iturralde

Phil Iturralde Screenwriter

3. Mike Mace

Mike Mace Stunt Coordinator

I currently have a set of n-26's as my main speakers. I plan on running a n-center as the center, and n-24's as the surrounds. Do you think it would be wiser to buy another set of 26's for the surrounds instead of the 24's?

4. Jon_R

Jon_R Stunt Coordinator

Phil,
    That was the shortest post you've ever done!
    No stats, no graphs, no quotes! [​IMG]
    Are you feeling ok? [​IMG]
    Jon

5. Phil Iturralde

Phil Iturralde Screenwriter