Help trying to remeber TV Show Title.

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Timothy J Wolfe, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Timothy J Wolfe

Timothy J Wolfe Stunt Coordinator

I have been trying to rember what the title of a show is that I used to watch on TV with my dad when I was a kid. It ran soetime in the mid to late 80's it as about a young boy (about 7 or 8) who I beleive had a slight oriental background and his parents were either killed or missing so he was living with a cop who was somewhat involved with the boys parents. The boy was trained and skilled in Karate or some form of Martial Arts and ends up helping is new guardian with his cases and they are always getting out of trouble with his skills. If ayone can help me figure out what is it It would be appreciated.

2. MattHR

MattHR Screenwriter

3. Timothy J Wolfe

Thanks for your feedback I just looked over both those shows but they are not the one I am looking for. Thanks for the info though!

4. Michael Alden

Michael Alden Supporting Actor

5. Timothy J Wolfe

Michael Alden thank you so much that is the show, I have been going through multiple websites trying to figure this show out for quite some time now. Now if they will only get it released to DVD! Now I will got and vote for it on www.tvshowsondvd.com