What's new

HELP! Totally, 100% Confused by All These Connections! (1 Viewer)

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
LOL, what are the smart gadgets you speak of? I assume iPhone is Internet talk that means "I tried to phone you last night and left a message", But I am having some problem with the translation of iPod.

AnnM

Agent
So far, I can say "iPass" on the smartphones. The reason? First is cost of operation. Most people are spending well over $100/month for services. I just need a good quality flip phone that I can use for calling when I need it. Second, I'm not sold on the idea of giving up my wallet, credit cards, and personal identity to have everything chipped on a smartphone. There are individuals who spend their lives looking for ways to steal mine, so I know they can find intrusion methods, grab what they want, and be gone before McAfee or Symantec issue a security patch.

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
I have also passed on smart phones. In fact last year I converted our two cell phones over to a block of prepaid minutes and saved a bundle of money. I wonder why we have become of a society who feel the need to be connected 24/7. It's sad when you see someone walking their dog and while talking on a cell phone.

I have a friend who builds computers for me and his take on hacking is if it's electronic it can be hacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks