Help... stuck on Hitman 2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Holton, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Jeff Holton

Jeff Holton Stunt Coordinator

I'm stuck on the level where you have to kill the last general (the one where you sneak into the party, and have to kill the general, and get his briefcase).

I have some poison... and I've found several things I could put the poison in (wine, chocolate)... but I can't seem to actually put the poison in the food/drink.

Am I way off base? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Andrew_Gordy

Andrew_Gordy Extra

Go to the kitchen in the basement and pick up a chammpagne glass and put the poison in it and then just give it to the general, then watch him puke his guts out. easy as pie [​IMG]

3. Jeff Holton

Jeff Holton Stunt Coordinator

I had the glass and the poison... how did you put the poison in the glass?

4. Andrew_Gordy

Andrew_Gordy Extra

You have to equip the glass first then choose to equip the poison and thats it.

5. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

I just did this level last night. It was one of the simpler ones:I just went to the side-door, waited until guards were out of the way and walked in and through the front door with all my starting weapons. I found a quiet spot and watched the map to help locate the targets. The General leaves the room every few minutes so I just went into the hall, waited and got him with the silenced pistol. (I had to take out a maid that always seems to hear.)

I tracked the Ambasador/VIP until he left with the Spetznat agent. Wait outside the door until you get the "The Ambasador has opened the safe" or until you see this through the keyhole. Open the door, take out the agent, pickup the briefcase from the safe and ... walk back to your boat.