What's new

Help! Site that has a complete list of discountinued or out of print DVD's. (1 Viewer)

Douglas Kalon

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for an up to date, complete list of dvd's that are discountinued or out of print.

I tried the DVD review site, but their list hasn't been updated in a while.

Just want to know what titles I have or want are discountinued and therefore hard to find.

Thanks in advance.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
For concentrated searches, or to get "live" updated information, go use Link Removed Advanced Search function (link is near the top right of their home page in the blue area; not to be confused with the keyword search that is in the extreme upper right).
Underneath the "Title" field is the "Status" field. It defaults to ACTIVE titles. The other choices are CANCELLED (never ever shipped), DISCONTINUED (shipped but since taken out of print or put on moratorium), and -ALL- (looks for everything).
Using the other fields to your advantage, you can get some concentrated information. Want a list of all SciFi/Fantasy titles from MGM/UA that are Discountinued? Sure:
  • Product Name Release Date Format
    2001: A Space Odyssey (MGM) Discontinued DVD
    2010 (a.k.a. Two Thousand And Ten/ MGM) Discontinued DVD
    Brainstorm (1983/ MGM) Discontinued DVD
    Forbidden Planet (MGM) Discontinued DVD
    Logan's Run (Special Edition/ MGM) Discontinued DVD
    Moonraker Discontinued DVD
    Moonraker (Special Edition) Discontinued DVD
    Westworld (MGM) Discontinued DVD
    Wizard Of Oz Discontinued DVD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks