What's new

Help save Ernest Goes to Camp! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
In a perfect world, it'd be anamorphic widescreen, but I'll take letterbox. I hope CD Universe is right. Thanks for the word, Esten!

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
I did some more organizing at Wal Mart today. Major organizing to Harry Potter. Saw that JP3 was organized correctly. Fulls in the back and OARs in the front. Noticed some OARs were outselling P&Ss on most of them. This one movie, looked like P&Ss were outselling. Harry Potter was basically poorly organized. I did them as best as I can. Then saw a portable DVD player. They were playing twister on it. Looked cool. Wal Mart guy comes up to me. "Pretty cool Eh?" "Yeah, but it looks like a non anamorphic DVD on there. They need to zoom it in." He agreed with me on that. It was a portable DVD player with a 16x9 LCD screen. Then I saw a TV playing Snow Dogs. I almost shut it off. LOL Actually, it just got over. NO OAR = Don't deserved to be displayed and NO SALE!! LOL Well, good luck to you all in the OAR vs P&S fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks