Help save abc's That Was Then!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Farley, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Kevin Farley

Kevin Farley Second Unit

We were all set to relax and watch That Was Then, only to discover another episode of America's Funniest Home Videos took it's place. [​IMG] Through further investigation on abc's website, we've learned that That Was Then is "on hiatus" with no further explanation. We don't know if they're cancelling it or bringing it back at a later date. For those of you who also enjoy the show, we've obtained a direct email address for abc's audience relations department. Please email them and tell them not to cancel it!!! [email protected] is the address to email.

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Supposedly, ABC claims they plan to air the other filmed episodes later in the season, but this show got really disastrous ratings - starting a week or two behind "Hack", "John Doe" and whatever's on WB didn't help at all, but based on the first episode, I'm not terribly surprised.

3. Jeff Leigh

Jeff Leigh Agent

I liked the flash back parts of the episodes, but the current day parts were just awful. Not surprising that it got axed.

4. Jodee

Jodee Screenwriter

They only aired two episodes which showed promise, but it wasn't enough for me to care one way or another if they save it.

If the network isn't going to give their own shows a chance, why should I?