What's new

Help Save Abbott & Costello’s AFRICA SCREAMS! (1 Viewer)

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
My copy has arrived. Look forward to watching it ASAP.

Leslie.gif

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Any update, Will? Sorry, but this has turned into "When is Will's copy going to arrive?" for me. I want to know!

Thank you Mark, lol.

The original disc has NOT shown up and neither has it moved from its original tracking position. I contacted Classicflix and they were very apologetic and have shipped a new disc 1st class mail to me that is due to arrive on or about the 27th! I thought that was very nice so I am awaiting the new date :)

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Well, I realize I'm late to the party but my replacement disc actually arrived on Friday but I haven't had the time as yet this weekend to post my thoughts. I never imagined that this would look as good as it does! Joyous and wonderful, this really sparkles with lovely grain and detail. I was quite bowled over! It was well worth the wait so thanks to everyone involved!

I'm glad I contacted customer service as the original disc is still MIA. Thanks again for taking care of it!!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Finally got to watch last night. The film looked beautiful. I had to crank up the volume quite a ways compared to other films but it sounded great. Also loved the fact that we got a gag reel/bloopers for this. Those are often my favorite extras. :lol:

My first experience with A&C, it was quite fun though Costello's antics got a bit tiresome after a while, IMO. Will have to watch another film (I have the Universal set on DVD from last year's BF sales) to see if it's going to bother me too much to enjoy the series. But at least in this film, there were other characters that were great fun to watch (Abbott, Joe Besser, Shemp Howard).

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
Supplies are limited, order yours today!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks