What's new

Help! Regarding Reno 911! Season 2 Best Buy Bonus Disc (1 Viewer)

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
Hello! Here's my situation.

When Reno 911!: The Complete Second Season came out, Best Buy was offering a free exclusive bonus disc in the package. It had extra deleted/alternate scenes and such.

A relative bought the set for me (at Best Buy, of course) and gave it as a birthday gift when she visited me (she lives out of town). I love the show, and I immediately started watching the first disc. After a few episodes, I decided to look in the box for my bonus disc to see what it had. Alas, there was no bonus disc in the box, even though the packaging said it did.

The problems continue: My aunt no longer has the receipt, and bought the set with cash (no way to trace the transaction) and even if she did, it was over the month limit for returns when I got the set from her. She & I called both my local Best Buy and the Best Buy where she purchased the set. One of the stores said that without a receipt they couldn't do anything (and weren't sure whether I qualified for an exchange anyway), and the other just claimed that the bonus discs were only in the marked packages. Both of them told me to contact Best Buy by phone or e-mail. Their phone lines were always a mess, so I finally got in touch with them by e-mail. After a few back and forth messages, they told me to "contact the manufacturer." They wouldn't reply to any more e-mails after that.

So, I went to the Paramount Home Video site and I can't find any contact information.

Can anyone help me with a mailing address and e-mail for the proper "manufacturer" of the set? I'm guessing I would have to contact Paramount (I think they put out the set). According to Best Buy, they should be able to send me the bonus disc.

I hope this works out. I'm happy to have the set, but I am such a hardcore fan that even just a few more extras is so important to me. Thank you so much. :)

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
Fell off the page, so I'm giving this a bump. I apologize if that's frowned upon.

Antonio_G

Stunt Coordinator
Paramount Home Video
5555 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038-3197
(213) 956-5000
Consumer DVD Hotline: (323) 956-8070

Web site: http://www.paramount.com/homeentertainment/
E-mail: ---

I hope that helps. Paramount Home Video is the one who releases the Reno 911 box sets because I have both box sets and that's my favorite show on Comedy Central.

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
Thanks for the address. I suppose my best bet is to send them a letter and hope that they can help. I wish they had an e-mail address, though.

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
Sorry to bump my old thread, but I'm depressed about this matter. It seems like Paramount hasn't received my message. Maybe I should try again. With my luck, they'd probably be cooperative but be out of the bonus discs.

I apologize if this is breaking any rules, but would anyone here maybe be interested in selling their bonus disc for a few bucks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks