What's new

Help, Rear projection out of convergence! (1 Viewer)

Mike_balt

Auditioning
I'm planning on calling for service as it's under tweeter's warrantee, but that's not helping my Christmas day woes, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate.

I've got a Mistu 65819 the direct center of the screen looks OK, but the bottom 1/4 is like a series of wavy lines and as you go away from the center towards top corners the colors are clearly out of convergence. I went into the TV's convergence adjustment and the main red and blue are perfect, but when I go into the detailed 32 point convergence, I can see that the top corners are way out and the bottom of the screen is flickering all over the place. Also, when trying to reset in the 32 point mode, the convergence lines won't adjust.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has any ideas, it would make my christmas day a little better.

Thanks

STLMIKE

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
If you haven't already, you might want to put this under "Display Devices"...unless the moderators move it first. It might get more responses.

It sounds like more than a convergence problem, if you're getting flickering...not sure what to suggest.

Mike

Mike_balt

Auditioning
Agreed, that's probably a better place for it, but I can't figure out how to move it. Admin - feel free to close out. I'll repost there.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks