Help new at this

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Vinny Petronio, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Vinny Petronio

Vinny Petronio Stunt Coordinator

Hi I am new to gaming on computer and my typing skills leave a lot to be desired I just purchased a wingman cordless controller by logitech and want to download games compatible with windows XP mostly action adventure can anyone make suggestions as to which games to look for or to purchase that will work well on my system ? I have upgraded my video card on the Compaq 5000 series 1.2 gig amd athalon with a 64 meg envidia for gaming plenty of ram and a large hard drive any help would be appreciated.

2. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

Pretty much anything currently on the market will run on your system. No concerns there.

Don't get too used to that controller though...most PC games work best with a keyboard/mouse combo. That's not something people new to PC gaming usually want to hear as it sounds very awkward. However, over time you'll appreciate the keyboard/mouse combo.

3. DavidAM

DavidAM Second Unit

I use the Wingman controller and like it very much. I guess it depends on the game you're playing.

4. Demetri K

Demetri K Stunt Coordinator

if you r playing FPS or a RTS game then use a mouse and keyboard. If you are Doing a racing game or a fighting game or any type of shooter type action game. USE THAT WINGMAN!!!!

5. Vinny Petronio

Vinny Petronio Stunt Coordinator

Hey Thanks Guys I really appreciate the help and I guess I will get used to the key board mouse combo all though I like the wingman controller and will use it every chance I get.