What's new

Help Needed Now! (1 Viewer)

Matthew Will

Stunt Coordinator
I just finished building my ported Atlas subwoofer. I connected it and powered it up. I turn on some music. I realize that even though they've worked for the past 5 months straight, worked fine last night, even when I got home from work today but the second I am excited about my new subwoofer they don't decide to work. What I'm talking about are my right side speakers. No signal is going to them. All that is coming out of them is a low static sound.

All I did to the system was put new A/V cables from my source to the receiver and run another audio cable from the pre-out to the subwoofer. Then I configured the receiver to know I have a subwoofer hooked up.

I have an Onkyo 601. Why do my right channel speakers not work? Matt

Matthew Will

Stunt Coordinator
Also when I play a resonance test the surround speakers still play the whole track with the bass. Whats going on? Matt

Matthew Will

Stunt Coordinator
Alright I fixed the right channel thing but why are my other speakers still receiving bass? This resonance test starts below 20 hz and there should be no reason the receiver is sending signal to them. Matt

Victor Ferguson

Stunt Coordinator
Your reciever is not setup correctly. Make sure bass management is correctly setup. You've probably missed something as you did with the right side speakers.

lee ison

Stunt Coordinator
make sure , since you now have a sub that your speakers are all set to "small". hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks