1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

help needed from owners of 1776 columbia reissue laserdisc and scanner

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Moe Dickstein, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein Filmmaker

T R Wilkinson
    from my friend -
    Hi HTFers - my article on 1776 should appear soon, and there will be an official discussion thread here at the HTF when it appears
    HOWEVER at the moment, i need cover scan of the 1995 LD reissue. Unless you have a big scanner, it will take 4 scans, but if someone can do the 4 scans at 72 dpi, then I can stitch them together with photoshop
    if someone can do this and send them to me at [email protected] I would be greatly appreciative, and you will recieve a full credit in the article.
    Thanks!
    T R Wilkinson

2. Moe Dickstein

Moe Dickstein Filmmaker

T R Wilkinson
    anyone?

3. Aaron Reynolds

Aaron Reynolds Screenwriter

Aaron Reynolds
    If anyone in Toronto or Oakville (Ontario, Canada) has this disc, I have a scanner big enough to run it in two passes and will gladly make the scans.
    Don't have the disc, though I almost bought it a few months ago at Monster Records -- saw it, didn't have any money, came back the next day and it was gone. [​IMG]