What's new

Help! Need Led Zep Demo Track (1 Viewer)

John Martin

Auditioning
Hi

Good friend of mine and his wife are coming round for dinner tonight and he's bringing tyhe new Zep DVD with him. He's only heard it on his tiny Yamaha all-in-one system and wants to hear it on a real home cinema.

Problem is, we want to play it at rocking levels and will only be allowed one track maximum before the significant others voice their opinion that we are being kids and that there's really no need to have the volume so high!

So which track is it to be? All advice will be gratefully received by two of us and complained about by the other two but what can you do?

Regards

John

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Try "Kashmir" from Knebworth. Sounds great, and you might be able to get several seconds of Bonham's thunderous drum sound before the ladies scream at you to turn it down.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Moby Dick! John goes freaking NUTS on those drums! The man was a MACHINE in his day! It's actually the one song I've played over and over since getting the DVDs.

ShaunS

Stunt Coordinator
Pick a long song.... Dazed and Confused showcases the 5.1 mix the best I think. The guitar is thrown into all 5 speakers. It doesn't make for a really "authentic" live experience, but sounds cool!

ShaunS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks