1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Help name that Cartoon thread.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Eric Peterson, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson Cinematographer

I remember a cartoon from childhood and I have no idea what the name is or what studio is responsible, but would love to see it again and am hoping that somebody else can help. I'm sure there are other members in a similar situation and thought a thread just for this purpose would be fun.

Here's my cartoon:
    It's some sort of a tour around a carnival or circus and a lady keeps coming up to the guide and asking him "Have you seen my little boy?". Everytime this happens, the guide gets more & more upset and finally yells "No Maam, I haven't seen your little boy!!!" to which she replies, "Well, here he is, take a good look at him" as she pulls him out from behind her back.

Anybody? I've mentioned this one to people at work and several of them remember it, but didn't know any of the details. I'm guessing that I saw it as part of the Tom & Jerry cartoon show in the early 80s and am thinking that it might be an MGM cartoon.

2. Eric Peterson

Eric Peterson Cinematographer

Anybody?

3. LisaDoris

LisaDoris Stunt Coordinator

I remember it as part of Tom & Jerry but I can't get more specifi than that. Sorry.