What's new

Help! My Cd Player is broken (1 Viewer)

Gary Dehardt

Agent
Just as law school exams and the bar exam approaches, it seems that my Sony7ES may have met its maker. First, while the machine was off, the tray suddenly opened...I turned the player on and now it won't stop rotating and will not go back into the machine.

I have B&W 602's and a Sony30ES receiver.

I'd really love a nice 5 disc player so I won't have to keep getting up to change the disc while I'm studying. I was hoping to perhaps find a deal on a Rotel 945. I'm looking to preferably spend below $350, and the less the better. I'm willing to buy used or demos, too, I just need my music back!

Thanks in advance.

G

Gary Dehardt

Agent
Ok, perhaps I can jump start this thread.

Are there any below $300 cd changers out there to complement 602's? I'm thinking about a Marantz or Denon - are there any universally revered models out there? Although I dream of the Rotel 955 at night, right now I'm thinking about going w/a less expensive player and, I don't know, I just trust the Marantz and Denon names.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks