What's new

Help me waste money on a car (1 Viewer)

Vincent_S

Second Unit
How about a used 'vette? I think you can get a 1 yr old one for about $36k. For brand new, the Infiniti G35 coupe sure does look good. It is priced about the same is it's almost identical twin, the 350Z. But looks better IMO.

Jason Tracewell

Stunt Coordinator
Mustang GT - 38.1" (I fit in this car, but I'm worried about getting it because of the totally new model that is coming out for 2005)
I have a 2001 Mustang V-6 and fit it in very well... I am 6' and don't even have the seat all the way back... Which I love... The thing is that the Mustang is a 2-seater really... There's no way anyone can get in that back seat and sit comfortably.. And that's one of the reasons I like it.. :)

I wouldn't be worried about the ones now, I'd be worried about the 1st (or maybe 2nd) years of the new model while they work out the bugs.. The style out now has been around since 1999 and the interior for even longer... I hope they kinda know what they're doing... :)

-Jay

Trevor H

Second Unit
I just think that when the new Mustang comes out everyone will want one and the 2004 and older ones will lose their re-sale value.

Ryan Spaight

Supporting Actor
OK, here's a couple pics of the new baby:

(Note the aforementioned '93 Toyota truck in background of the last one. It was built in June '93, and the Infiniti was built in June '03, so I have two vehicles built exactly ten years apart. :))

Ryan

Edwin_C

Stunt Coordinator
what's wrong with the s2000's rev range? it still gets awesome mileage.

no to accord.
i would say go with the bmw, but maintenance is a bitch. if it wasn't for acura and lexus having fwd cars, i'd say go with them. g35 isn't that appealing to me. i say go with rx-8. now that... is a sexy car.

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Nice choice Ryan! Looks like the 6-speed and sports package with the Brembo brakes. :emoji_thumbsup:

Good luck with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks