What's new

Help me, please, to find my center channel. (1 Viewer)

Barton Lynch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Barton Lynch
Hi, how are you all doing? good? I hope so. Well, I have a problem with my secondary HT, my intimate HT, located in my room. The problem is that the center channel is and has always been, missing.
It is based on JBL speakers, front, sub and surrounds. The speakers are from the now extinct HLS series which, in my opinion, has been one hell of a performer. Bought them after reading wonderful reviews from also two extinct magazines, Stereo Review and Audio.
I did not buy the center channel due to budget reasons back then. It is the JBL HLS-Center, and I can't find it anywhere. But it is also difficult here in south America. Already tried with my local JBL importer without luck.
So I'm asking if any of you finds this particular speaker at your local dealer/store in anyway possible (used, demo, open box, clearance, etc.) Contact me through mail so we can arrange a way to ship it here. I love the sound of my current speakers so changing them all is out of question, so is for my budget too. I know it sounds desperate and almost impossible at this stage, but who knows. Thank for any info folks.
BTW, I already tested current N and S series (from JBL) and they are to different tonally and sensibly compared to the HLS series, beside not being able to handle loads of power dynamically from my Yamaha receiver.
------------------
Barton Lynch
...nothing can stop me now

Barton Lynch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Barton Lynch
Thanx Allen, but no luck there. Anyone?
------------------
Barton Lynch
...nothing can stop me now

Users who are viewing this thread