What's new

Help me identify this movie or TV episode (1 Viewer)

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I just got done watching a Season 8 X-Files episode called SureKill where a guy can see through walls and shoot people.

This reminded me of something I saw a while back, and I think it's an X-Files episode as well, but I'm not sure. I remember an assassin or sniper being able to fire a gun and then "teleport" the bullet somewhere nearby so that they would find people shot, but no gunshot was heard. Anyone know what this is?

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
I just got done watching a Season 8 X-Files episode called SureKill where a guy can see through walls and shoot people.

This reminded me of something I saw a while back, and I think it's an X-Files episode as well, but I'm not sure. I remember an assassin or sniper being able to fire a gun and then "teleport" the bullet somewhere nearby so that they would find people shot, but no gunshot was heard. Anyone know what this is?

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Thanks guys! I knew it had to be something sci-fi or supernatural. I saw the episode last year when I got the Ds9 S7 set.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Thanks guys! I knew it had to be something sci-fi or supernatural. I saw the episode last year when I got the Ds9 S7 set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davido626
Recent bookmarks