What's new

Help me identify this bit in a song. (1 Viewer)

Jereme D

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately, I don't have the name of the song. It was on the radio today at work. There is a violin that is part of the chorus, and it sounds very similar to the National Geographic theme. I know that I have heard the tune somewhere; maybe in a western, but definitely somewhere.

The only clue that I can offer as to the name of the song that I heard on the radio is that it has the part that sounds like it is from National Geographic.

Mike Hutman

Supporting Actor
What kind of music station was it? Old rock, new rock,rap? That would help a bit in finding it.

Jereme D

Stunt Coordinator
It was a variety station that plays newer music. They play stuff like S Club 7, Britney Spears, Michelle Branch, Lonestar, and Jewel.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
It was a variety station that plays newer music. They play stuff like S Club 7, Britney Spears, Michelle Branch, Lonestar, and Jewel.
Did you just mention Britney Spears and Michelle Branch in the same sentence?!?! There are things you just cannot do you know...

Jereme D

Stunt Coordinator
How about Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles"? I think that is what you are loking for.
That's the one! Thanks Scott.

Now that I've found the song that I heard on the radio, I just have to figure out where I originally heard the strings from the chorus. I know I've heard the exact tune somewhere. I'm thinking that it was a western. The tune makes me think "western".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks