What's new

Help me get my David Letterman facts right :) (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I was going to send an email to the old CBS mailbag, just to see if they actually read those things on the air that ARN'T scripted..... But I want to make sure I get my memory facts right...
"Hello Dave,
Since I seriously doubt your former 'friends' at NBC will release the show on syndication anytime soon, what are the chances they'll release some on DVD first? I'm assuming it's way to much to ask to get all 2000+ on the format :). I miss the days when you hosted the entire show on a moving airplane, or from your home, or any other strange location that helped make the series unique. And lets not forget Larry Budd Memlman!
Thanks!"
I'm just wondering what other special locations he hosted it from that I'm forgetting, and can add in.
Thanks!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget Chris Elliot and the characters he portrayed, like the Man Under the Bleachers.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
The only one I couldn't stand was the one where the whole show was upside down. I thought it was cute at first, that was before I realized it wasn't going to change back.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Neil,

I'll bet you a big-ass ham that it's spelled Larry "Bud" Melman.

Among my favorite "Dave" moments are the velcro suit & The Alka-Seltzer suit. Classic Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks