1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me find some ringtones for my new cell phone.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ted Lee, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

hi all -

i recently got a motorola v60 and am looking for some fun (and hopefully free) ringtones and graphics.

anyone know of any good sites?

thanks,

ted

2. Peter Kim

Peter Kim Screenwriter

My favorite cell phone site is www.howardforums.com. Those Canadians are really otaku about their high end phones. So much money spent, so quick to obsolescence.
    Hope you like your v60, Ted. I've had mine for about 4 months and I'm generally happy with it. While the build quality is peerless, I find its software to be frustrating - the alarms that I've set go off randomly.
    Just curious - what v60 model to you have (c, g, or t)? Also, why do people really like to possess so many different ringtones? I've never understood the interest in downloading ringtones, as I find all of them disruptive - my phone is generally on low volume, vibrate, or silent.

3. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

thanks for the link kim - i'll check it out.
    i'm not sure what version i have? i don't have the box in front of me - is there a way to tell by checking the phone? are there any significant differences between the models?
    i think the ringtones are fun - at least to initially goof with. i just figured it's a new toy and i wanna mess with it. [​IMG]
    i agree that most cell-phone ringing is annoying...i usually have mine on vibrate. i'm actually kind of embarassed when it goes off in public. my old nokia 8290 had "my sharona" from The Knack as the ringtone - now THAT'S embarassing. [​IMG]