What's new

Help me find out the title of this movie...(old man turns into teen again) (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Never before has one sub-sub-genre yielded so many bad movies:

Like Father Like Son
Vice Versa
18 Again!
Prelude to a Kiss
Dream a Little Dream

Aside from both Freaky Fridays and Big, are there any GOOD age-switching movies?? ;)

Dave Farley

Second Unit
I had a feeling that someone here would know the movie, David. Ernest, you were actually one of the people I thought of when I told him to check here.

DavidFI

Auditioning
Yeah I appreciate the suggestions on where to look and possible movies...I guess I'm going to have to go buy/rent some of these "bad" age-switching movies and see just how bad they are;)

"Big" was a good movie...I liked that one...I guess I pretty much like any movie with Tom Hanks in it...

Haggai

Senior HTF Member

Not in precisely the same genre, but pretty close, would be "Paxton's Bane" of the 2004 Critics' Top 10 lists thread: 13 Going On 30. :D

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
"Even Castaway?"

I think Cast Away is a fantastic film. Bonfire of the Vanities or The Man With One Red Shoe or The Money Pit or The Burbs -- these I can see as being problematic Tom Hanks vehicles.

Not Cast Away. Wonderful movie. As far as I am concerned, Zemeckis and Hanks are three for three (including The Polar Express, which I loved)

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

What's wrong with Castaway? It took a potentially dull subject and created a very entertaining flick from it. Not Hanks' best, but FAR from his worst...

DavidFI

Auditioning
Yep...I like Castaway...and I think Colin put it well with that it is "FAR from his worst"

Yeah I don't really like the Burbs or the Money Pit either compared to his others...I haven't seen the others mentioned by Ernest...

Forrest Gump is probably my favorite along with Saving Private Ryan...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks