What's new

Help me find my kitten! :( (1 Viewer)

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
Long story short, we lost our cat Sunday, and by coincidence, were able to pick up his NEICE from our friends, who is a three week old Siamese/Tabby mix.

Her first night in her new house, and she went into the garage and is holed up somewhere.

We have been trying all day to find her, and are having a very difficult time of doing it....she may be outside, and doesn't know our house very well.

Any ideas? This is tearing my daughter to pieces. :frowning:

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
You say she could be in your garage? Do you have any cars in the garage, if so I'd highly suggest checking the warm engine parts and any little cubby hole, like say behind the wheels, etc.. I've heard of cats getting into a warm engine and hiding before.

Jay

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
are you sure she's still in the garage? did the cat have id tags?

we had a cat recently jump out when the door was opened - we still have yet to find her, but we think she's running around the neighborhood. for the longest time we thought she was just hiding in the garage.

some ideas that we've tried.

leave some food out.
stay outside in your yard
put up flyers
check spca

good luck!

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
to test the theory that the cat is in the garge, leave some canned food out overnight.

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
FOUND HER!

My wife completely un-stacked everything that was stacked up in piles around the garage and found her huddling in a corner. At least now the cat seems grateful to have a home with us, and has already warmed up to us. No more hiding!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks