What's new

Help me find best price for CC-270 online of off!! (1 Viewer)

Al H.

Agent
I want to purchase the Paradigm CC-270 center channel speaker and I can't seem to find a price that reelly sells me. Granted, their not that much money, but I still would like to find the best price because of numerous other things I need to buy. Im not too familiar with finding places online because Im used to going to my dealer here in West Babylon, NY. Like I said, ill buy either online or off. Thanx guys! LOL:b

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Ebay and Audiogon are probably your best bets, though I don't see any on Audiogon right now. There are no places to get Paradigm new online - Paradigm does not allow online sales.

What are your main speakers?

Al H.

Agent
Maybe you can help me with this john. I also had just purchased a pair of Focus' that I am going to use as surrounds and a pair of ADP-170's for the rear surrounds. Are the Focus' not a good choice for surround's and just go with 4 ADP's behind me?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Focus should work fine. I prefer monopole surrounds, but ADPs for sides, if you have the right room for them, should work great with the Focus behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks