Help me figure out who this is!

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by MarkHastings, Mar 20, 2006.

1. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

I was watching MadTV and it looked like a more recent episode. It was this guy who was going to help feed the homeless, so he got a bunch of pizzas and was going to deliver them to the homeless shelter, but he had this hazardous waste suit on.

The woman was mad at him and kept yelling at him to take the suit off.

What I want to know is, who was that woman??? For some reason, I think she's a comedian. She's a short(ish) Asian woman with long (straight) black hair....Ugh, it's bugging the hell out of me!

p.s. It isn't Margaret Cho, but she's similar to her.

2. Hanson

Hanson Producer

Hanson
    Heh heh... that's not a woman -- it's Bobby Lee of MadTV impersonating Connie Chung.

I hope this doesn't bug you more... I don't think (s)he's all that hot, but that's just my opinion [​IMG]

3. MarkHastings

LOL - I definitely know who that is, and it definitely wasn't Bobby Lee as a woman. I know I've seen this woman somewhere else. It's really bugging the crap out of me!!

I want to say she was on a Sit-Com. For some reason Seinfeld, but I don't think that's it. Again, I think she's a comedian.

4. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

What channel was it on? What time did it air?

5. MarkHastings

It was on Comedy Central. I think it was yesterday. CC runs MadTV marathons all day every weekend, so I forget the exact time this epsiode was on.

If I had to take a guess, either ealry in the morning, or around 3-4pm.

6. MarkHastings

As far as the sketch went. Once the guy was rejected at the shelter, he saw this bum-looking guy on a bench and was going to give him a free pizza.

It was Michael McDonald with a long haired wig. He started freaking out on the guy because the guy thought he was homeless. He started yelling that he was Axl Roses's son and his shirt cost hundreds of $$ and his pants were expensive, etc.

The skit ended where the guy was going to give the pizza to a homeless person (on the side of the road)...he sees this woman and throws the pizza out the window (and knocks her over), then as he's looking back at what he did, he runs into another homeless person.

7. MarkHastings

Well, bringing back an old thread...I just figured out who this woman was. It's Karen Maruyama - She was in an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm from Season 1 where she played a parking lot attendant. She was also on Who's Line Is it Anyway (mainly the US version)