Help me decide what to do?

Sean D.

Agent
I was riding my bike earlier today when I looked over in a ditch and saw a box. I went to pick it up and it was The Twilight Zone The Complete Collection. It was just sitting there, it had it's plastic packaging still on and is in pretty good shape. Does anyone know how I could contact the owner, if there is no way then I will just keep it for myself.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
That's an...odd find. Wow. I would say to turn it in to a local lost and found but that seems kind of extreme for a DVD set. Unless there are some details about the owner (a receipt maybe), I really don't think you'll have much luck getting in contact with them.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Assuming there's no shipping labels, I'd say that you're really lucky. Maybe you could check your local newspaper's want ads and see if anyone says they lost it but beyond that, there's nothing to do.

Phyll

Stunt Coordinator
Here's what you might do-usually boxed sets have a scanning code on it. You might call stores in the area and ask if that one matches any they had in stock and maybe the person paid by check or credit card. What a crazy thing to have happen. Maybe you are being sucked up into the twilight zone!

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
els