What's new

Help me choose some rear surrounds. (1 Viewer)

David Proske

Auditioning
I am looking for a pair of rear surrounds, $200 is my budget for the pair.

I have a Klipsch C-1 for center. For the fronts I have a pair of Odonis 3312 studio monitors. I haven't heard of that brand before but they sound awsome. Seem well made Got them from a friend real cheap. They have a 12" woofer, 4 1/2" mid and a compression horn. I may upgrade these next year to something else.

Anyhow I need a pair of rear surrounds. They will be mounted to the side wall up high at the back. My room is 16 by 21 with a breakfast area at the end that measures 12 by 10.

Any thoughts on what would be the best for about 200 bucks for the pair?

David Proske

Auditioning
After thinking about this I may go to Best Buy and listen to the Synergy B-2. That way when I replace the no name fronts with f-3's ill be good to go. Who has the best online prices on the B-2's???
thanks

Ben_Caoile

Agent
Real Name
Ben Caoile
Idealy I would go with the same model line from the same brand speakers all around for a timbre matched cohessive soundstage.

David Proske

Auditioning
Yeah thats why I am going to listen to the synergy b-2, as I plan on upgrading the fronts to synergy as well. I was looking for a better price than Best Buy. Anyone know of a online vender that offers a good price on the synergy b2?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks