What's new

help me choose one of these 3 dig coax cables (1 Viewer)

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Surprised the moderators let you get away with your "Fraud" accusations.
The fact that I concluded with "IMHO" makes it an opinion not an accusation. Last time I looked, opinions can be expressed freely at HTF, right?

And I do stand by that opinion, just as those that think there is a difference can stand by theirs.

Whatever, the good news is that this thread is where it belongs, so that the original poster can get a better selection of views from folks that believe in this stuff.

BGL

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Last time I looked, opinions can be expressed freely at HTF, right?
No it called respect and its nothing thats being given to Mr Chin. This is evident even AFTER a Mod moved the post and changed the header and had 2 warnings.

Chu's response danced around it a bit but he responded with good advice.

Mr Chin,
The cables you mentioned above are all pretty good so if you can see if you can buy all 3 and return the 2 you don't prefer. Not sure if you can do this with Acoustic Zen or Cardas locally but give it a go, BC has a return policy. I would use Cardas if I could afford it but I'm using a Tara Labs Digital cable. I hope you can find a dealer locally with that option. That or take a chance and buy one cheap enough off Audiogon to resell it if you don't care for it. Or that not an option?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks