What's new

Help me buy my HomeTheater system (1 Viewer)

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor

Correct. I believe normal retail on the pre/pro/amp will be $1,300 for the pair. I got on the preorder list as I'm curious to see how they compare to my Outlaw 950/7100 combo.

NickSI

Stunt Coordinator
ok im confused you get the Pre/pro/amp and speakers for $500
or is the Pre/pro/amp $500 when you order speakers

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
I would definitely consider taking a hard look at the new Emotiva packages from AV123 that Alex suggested. At the moment, I don't see how you can beat their bang for the buck pricing, build quality, and customer service. I have bought many A/V products from them over the years, and have found them to be much better than what I can find locally in my price range.

Nhan_H

Second Unit
I would have loved to be able to get the ULs with the speaker packages, but I've already ordered the speakers last year, so no go for me (at least with the packaging....I'm on the pre-order list for like $1100). $500 for the pre/pro & amp combo is AMAZING to say the least. I've never seen any combo for anywhere close to $1000 before, so this combo is definitely a killer deal for me. Somebody will be the happy recipient of my Yamaha RX-V2200 when these babies arrive :D

Scott Lynch

Auditioning

Not saying you're wrong about this... but... I can't seem to find anything that says the two companies are related, other than the fact that Tweeter is currently their only major distributor (but *not* their only distributor). Isn't it possible that no other distributors have signed on to sell their product yet? If this was a speaker line that had been around for 10 years and only ever sold at Tweeter, then yes... I'd consider that a "house brand", but from what I can tell the company was created without any connection to Tweeter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks