1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Help me adjusting my projector

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by vnthierry, Jun 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. vnthierry

vnthierry Auditioning

vnthierry
    I am mounting Optoma WU515ST to a ceiling and currently I am getting this shape. Please help me how do I adjust my projector so that the shape becomes square rectangle? Please see my attached image.

The white grid lines is the current showing. I like it to be like the red rectangle
    [​IMG]

2. JohnRice

JohnRice Executive Producer

John
    The projector is at an angle to the wall. It needs to be centered on where the image is being projected and aimed straight at it.

3. greggor

greggor Second Unit

Greg
    What John said. Squaring up the projector with the wall is probably the most important thing to get right when mounting and adjusting your projector. Everything else can be dialed in using the projectors adjustments and the mount adjustments.

4. xx Brian xx

xx Brian xx Stunt Coordinator

Brian
    First, if possible, square it better to the wall, then look for the projectors "keystone: settings and adjust as necessary.

If you are too far off center, the keystone won't be able to completely square up the image.

Brian