What's new

Help in setting up Dennon 3802 (1 Viewer)

LouieB

Auditioning
I have connected my new Dennon 3802 to my Sony Wega 36xbr using both componet video and s video cables.Video signal is provided via catv thru a Scientific Atlanta tuner to the TV via F video cable passing thru VCR. PROBLEM! When I go to
"setting up the system" the Dennon manual states to press set up button on remote to provide "System set up" menu.I press the button nothing happens! Where do I go for help to get started ---

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
Just in case you may not have, make sure you select the AMP/RECEIVER button (AMP will apear in the window) before selecting the setup menu. You may have inadvertently chose another mode (TV, DVD etc.).

JohnVB

Stunt Coordinator
I also thought I'd mention that you need to set your TV to use the svideo input. The On-Screen Display doesn't work through the component video on the 3802.

- bones

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
John VB,

Good point! I often forget this when I want a quick audio tuneup from my Avia disk and I see no OSD from the Denon. A quick switch to S-Video and all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks