What's new

Help! In Power Saving Mode! (1 Viewer)

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Hey guys, I need immediate help. I'm at work and accidently hit some random keys on my keyboard and now my monitor goes blank saying "entering power saving mode". I unplugged/plugged the computer but after it boots up it goes right to power saving mode. Don't know what to do.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Have you tried to go into your BIOS and check the power saving options in there for some hot-key that you may have accidentally hit? Or worst case scenario, go into the BIOS and do a master reset to reset the options back to the factory default...

Jay

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Sorry guys, completely forgot about this thread. It somehow fixed itself. Computers and I DO NOT get along! I tried to reboot the computer several times to no avail. Passed this info onto the person who was relieving me at work. When I showed up the next day to relieve her, she said all she did was reboot the computer and it worked. Go figure. Thanks for the replies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks