What's new

Help identifying a movie (horror?) (1 Viewer)

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Okay, so I was sick once on a Saturday morning. I had a HIGH fever. I remember this so well because the family would go garage saling on Saturday mornings, and I was totally bummed out that I couldn't go. I was about 8 or 9 years old at the time.

Anways, I remember this movie scaring the crap out of me, and the fact that I had a fever wasn't helping. There's only one part I remember of this movie. I believe it took place at a carnival. I remember seeing a syringe going inside of a brain. And I think a monkey started screaming and going nuts.

Hardly any details, but this has plagued me for years. PROPS to anyone who can figure this out. And I won't know if you're right until I rent it, or what not.

Thanks in advance! :emoji_thumbsup:

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Looks like this could be it. Thanks!

I had another friend say it was The Howling IV, but I think this ones more likely.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
What year did you see this and was the syringe going into a human's brain or a monkey's brain?

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Alright, well this movie came on TV around 12:00 noon or 1:00, don't remember exactly.

As for the syringe, I'd like to think it was a human brain, but I'm not sure. I think it was kept in some kind of a jar.

Mark Hawley

Second Unit
Did the whole film take place in a Carnival? Because if not, it could be Tiffany's flashback scene in Hellraiser 2 which intercuts Carnival/Clown (she's looking into a funhouse mirror)imagery with scenes of her having brain surgery.

Dr. Channard has a flashback as well that has a shot of him peforming brain surgery and there's a shot of him sticking a needle into someone's brain.

But I don't recollect any screaming monkeys.

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Man this is sure tough. I was so young when I saw it. I guess I'll have to check out what you guys reocmmended and see for myself!

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Doesn't look like Monkey Shines was the movie I've been looking for, I'll have to check out the others.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks