What's new

Help identify the TV Show (1 Viewer)

MarkWK

Agent
Hello, When I was a youngin, back in the 60's, I watched a tv show that I have somewhat remembered since but can not name the show. I would like to see this episode again if available so I am asking your help to identify. I think it was probably and anthology show...most likely Alfred Hitchcock. The only thing I remember was towards the end of the episode or at the very end, the young boy who was the main character went to his room, looked out the window and started the house across the street on fire with his thoughts. Does this ring any bells for anyone? Thanks for any help. Mark

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
You more or less named it if it was Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Was that the question, or were you looking for the specific episode?

MarkWK

Agent
Hi Garrett, Thanks for responding. I wasn't exactly sure it was Alfred Hitchcock, seemed like a logical choice though. And yes...I was more or less looking for a particular episode of the show, if that is the show in question. Thanks, Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks