Help ! I need an owner's manual for Nak AV-10

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Tom Kay, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Tom Kay

Tom Kay Stunt Coordinator

hi knowledgeable ones !

I have just been given a Nakamichi AV-10 by my friend. It's a nice gift ! I have it hooked up and running, and it seems pretty good overall.

However, it would be nice to really do a good calibration on it, and I don't have the owner's manual. Nakamichi's website is useless for this, so does anyone have a hard copy or know of a place on the web to download a copy?

Any help would be terrific.

Thanks, Tom.

2. Tom Kay

hi knowledgeable ones !

I have just been given a Nakamichi AV-10 by my friend. It's a nice gift ! I have it hooked up and running, and it seems pretty good overall.

However, it would be nice to really do a good calibration on it, and I don't have the owner's manual. Nakamichi's website is useless for this, so does anyone have a hard copy or know of a place on the web to download a copy?

Any help would be terrific.

Thanks, Tom.

3. David Judah

David Judah Screenwriter

Did you try contacting the US distributor or emailing them from the support section of their website? They list the phone #'s as 310-392-1155 & 310-392-1030.

Good luck,

DJ

4. David Judah

David Judah Screenwriter

Did you try contacting the US distributor or emailing them from the support section of their website? They list the phone #'s as 310-392-1155 & 310-392-1030.

Good luck,

DJ

5. Tom Kay

Hi David

Thank you for the contact info. They were helpful. I was surprised to hear that they have copies in stock, and will ship one out (free of all charges) today.

Holy blow my mind.

I hope this works, and thanks so much for the quick info about the Nak contact.

Tom.

6. Tom Kay

Hi David

Thank you for the contact info. They were helpful. I was surprised to hear that they have copies in stock, and will ship one out (free of all charges) today.

Holy blow my mind.

I hope this works, and thanks so much for the quick info about the Nak contact.

Tom.

7. billindc

billindc Auditioning

My endless search for an AV-10 owners manual continues. Phone numbers listed in earlier are disconnected - even a search of Japanese Nak support with the aid of my Asian friend has proven fruitless.

Tom, you never mention following your posting if you received a copy of the manual. If so, I would be most appreciative if you would scan or copy and e-mail or mail. I'm happy to pay for this major favor. For me, without the manual, calibration of the speakers is impossible, let alone other configurations.

Thanks for consideration,

8. OnlyOneN

OnlyOneN Auditioning

I, too, am in the same situation. If anyone could kindly scan and upload the manual, you'd make a lot of people happy!

Glen

9. hojuguy

hojuguy Agent

10. nakmon

nakmon Auditioning

Owner's Manual for Nak AV-10

Did anyone have luck in aquiring an owner's manual for the NAK AV-10?
    Could they send one my way?
    Thanks

11. Pmerkel

Pmerkel Auditioning

I too was just been given a Nakamichi AV-10 by my friend, but with no manual. can someone please send a copy to me?

12. reng2011

reng2011 Auditioning

As a public service, I've scanned in my copy of the manual. Here it is: http://www.divshare.com/download/15176515-f37 Enjoy.