What's new

Help!! Green vertical lines on my Mits 46805 RPTV Screen (1 Viewer)

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
Guys,

I need your help on what I hope is not a critical problem. The last couple of days, my Mitsubishi 46807 rear-projection television has been intermittently displaying narrow green lines vertically from one end of the screen to the other. The lines run all the way from the top to the bottom of the screen.

At first, I thought it might be my Dish Network box, but no other set is exhibiting this problem. I further ruled out the box by turning it off completely while the lines were displayed. This did nothing to resolve the problem.

I changed my receiver to DVD and the lines did not go away.

The Mits is less than a year old (I bought it from Good Guys last August). To the television, I have a Yamaha RV-800 receiver, a Sony DV-PNS300, a Sony VCR, and an X-Box and Gamecube hooked up.

I don't think the problem is with any of the other equipment as they aren't powered up and this problem has not occurred before, so I have a feeling it is the television itself.

I hope someone who has had this problem before can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Ian R

Agent
Bill,

I had the same problem just last week. I called the techs at the store I bought it at and they were done with it in 10 minutes. I wasn't home, so I don't know what it was, but it's fixed now.

Ian

Bill Gato

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Ian for your reply. I hope that that is all I need to do to fix the television. Sounds like it didn't cost you anything out of pocket.

I'll call Good Guys later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks