What's new

Help finding infocus screenplay 4805 in Canada (1 Viewer)

Mike Ki

Agent
Hello, I'm new to the forum and also home theater projectors. I've been reading the forum and doing some research and am leaning toward buying an Infocus screenplay 4805. The problem is I can't find it anywhere in Canada. I'm in Ontario (Brantford), and am hoping someone can point me to where i could find one, and also how much they cost. There is no problem finding the x1 or x2 but from reading other posts it seems they each have there own little problems that the 4805 doesn't. Any info. is appreciated.
Thanks Mike

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Musonic in Scarborough and Kennedy Hi-Fi in Markham both carry the 4805 for $2350CDN. Cheers.

DS.

Mike Ki

Agent
Thanks for the info guys.

Audio one seems to have the best price at $2150 including a N/C ceiling mount or a 90" screen. Good price?

Wonder if any of the big box stores in Canada will be selling the screenplay line soon.

Thanks again,
Mike

Martin Rendall

Screenwriter
Mike Ki,

Good price. I'd suggest sticking with this sort of boutique B&M in case you have any issues with the projector. They seem to have a bit of variance from proj. to proj.

Good luck,
Martin.

Mike Ki

Agent
Well after calling around to all the audio video stores near me the first time, and no one being able to get one. I called back again and let them all know that their competitors were able to get it, and suddenly everyone can order it or will do whatever's possible to get one. Hopefully I can drive down the price and get a real good deal out of it.
Thanks Mike

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I saw it at Musonic and it looked ok. I saw rainbows. I didn't get a major headache though. The screen was small. It looked nice, good contrast. Rainbows and dithering turn me off. I prefer LCD for now. If you see one in action and like it, and can deal with rainbows, then I guess its ok, but trouble is, some guests may not enjoy viewing due to rainbows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks