What's new

Help Finding a Sega Official VGA Box! (1 Viewer)

Kody Klindt

Auditioning
Please help anyone. I have looked every where on the net to find someone that is selling an Official Sega VGA Box for my Dreamcast, but no one has them. If anyone knowns where I could purchase one I would be greatful. I do not want a third party VGA box because I have heard that they do not work very well, so I want the Official Sega one. If someone is sell a used one please email me.
Thanks for everyones time.
Kody Klindt:angry:

Jason Handy

Second Unit
Perhaps a dumb question, but have you tried E-bay?

There is also a company called LevelSix.com they are still stocking hard-to-find Dreamcast accessories.

Jason

ChrisV

Second Unit
Does such a thing even exist? I've searched all over for VGA boxes as well, and never saw mention of an official Sega one.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Yup, Chris, there was an official Sega VGA Box.

It didn't have a pass-through though, and wasn't widely released (I believe).

Kody Klindt

Auditioning
Yea, there is an Officail Sega VGA Box. It cam out when the Dreamcast was released in Ocotber of 1999. I have talked with almost every hard to find retail place and know one has them. I have been told that because Sega is not making hardware any more that the manufacture making the boxes is working something out with sega to release more of them. But I don't know if that is really true. I look on EBAY everyday and the only thing selling is the third party boxes. Any help would be greatful.

Jason Handy

Second Unit
Kody,
Link Removed
There are a boatload of SEGA products here. Just have a look at some of the auctions. Good luck.
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks