What's new

Help finding a cat movie (1 Viewer)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I’m looking to find a movie about an old lady who keeps hundreds of cats all over her house, and in one scene she opens a closet and a bunch of cats hiss at her.

It would have been no later than 1970.

Any help would be great!

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
I’m looking to find a movie about an old lady who keeps hundreds of cats all over her house, and in one scene she opens a closet and a bunch of cats hiss at her.

It would have been no later than 1970.

Any help would be great!
The only film that comes to mind is EYE OF THE CAT (1969) in which Eleanor Parker plays an eccentric older rich lady with a house full of cats. Shout factory released the film on Blu-Ray within the last six months. I'm posting a link for the IMBD entry, so you can look at the stills and see whether this is the film you're thinking about.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064310/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_59

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
The only film that comes to mind is EYE OF THE CAT (1969) in which Eleanor Parker plays an eccentric older rich lady with a house full of cats. Shout factory released the film on Blu-Ray within the last six months. I'm posting a link for the IMBD entry, so you can look at the stills and see whether this is the film you're thinking about.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064310/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_59
Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks