What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Help finding a bonus feature? (1 Viewer)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I remember seeing a bonus features on a disc where, at one point, they show a newspaper with the headline, "Rock Hudson Dying of Aids." Does anyone remember this or where it is?

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Does anyone know of a Restoration bonus feature about restoring a technicolor film, like they did on WIZARD OF OZ and GONE WITH THE WIND?

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Does anyone know of a Restoration bonus feature about restoring a technicolor film, like they did on WIZARD OF OZ and GONE WITH THE WIND?

You're likely already familiar with this one, but the restoration of 1960's POLLYANNA is an especially good bonus feaure from the original DVD release.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
You're likely already familiar with this one, but the restoration of 1960's POLLYANNA is an especially good bonus feaure from the original DVD release.
Thank you Will Krupp!

This is EXACTLY what I need! I just finished watching it, and it’s great! Hopefully I can find more of these…

Now to figure out what episode of THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF COLOR this footage came from…

ANYONE? ANYONE? BUELLER?

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I still need some Warner Brothers Film Restoration bonus features BESIDES GWTW and Oz. Does anyone know of any others on DVD or Blu Ray, or on Youtube?

Or anything about film restoration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McMillan
Recent bookmarks