What's new

Help choosing Bookshelf speakers (1 Viewer)

mikeyGA

Auditioning
Well,
Just to wrap up this thread.....everything I had is going back. By next week I should have all of my new components....HK-AVR635, 2 pair of Swan 2.1s, Swan C3 Center, SVS PC Ultra. For now John is shipping me 2 pair of black Cherry 2.1s until he gets more rosewood 2.1s in April (Thanks John). I may or may not add a 3rd pair of 2.1s and run a 7.1 system on all 2.1s. I'll let you know how it turns out....the waiting is murder.

mikeyGA

Auditioning
***UPDATE*** It has been over a week since I have hooked up the PC Ultra, HK 635, Swan C3 and 1 pair of Swan 2.1s (black cherry wrapped).......I will be getting 2 pair of rosewood 2.1s when the slow boat from China arrives sometime in the next few weeks. Right now with just the front three + the PC Ultra the system rocks!!! That PC Ultra is a beast.....I am half tempted to get another one because I think I can fit two behind my TV cabinet, I have always been somewhat of a glutton.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks