What's new

help choosing between these speakers... (1 Viewer)

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
An honest difference of opinion I can handle. It's the name calling and and lack of respect that you have for the opinion of others that puzzels me.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member

With all due respect gene c

I have as much respect for individuals who can't respond to the fact that in the poll done by Ascend by owners of Ascend speakers...8 voted for Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer or Onkyo and only 5 voted for HK...and with regard to "Godwin"... you should check with John Brill about his expressed interest in pulling a "Godwin" to deep six a thread...all in good fun of course.

mylan

Screenwriter
Have you ever noticed when someone says "with all due respect" you are about to get neither due nor respect? Just a thought.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member

Hi Mylan

This thread is not about you...you may not remember...however I tried to assist you when you were thinking about buying a Certified PreOwned Warranty for your wifes BMW...I hope that you followed my thought process and did not wait until your wife drove 15,000 miles to get the oil changed in your wifes BMW...take good care.

mylan

Screenwriter

You know what, it is about me now. I was wondering why you had not come back with a witty comment and I found where you were at the moment, you were checking into my past posts to figure out an angle to come at me with, you did not "assist" me in my thought process but offered a comment.
I think it is you that should take a break here as you so boldly told someone else, your posts are reeking of a stark raving lunatic, with all due respect, all in good fun, and all those other idiotic comments you spout, Jesus I visit these forums to have a good time and get together with like-minded people concerning topics revelent to home theater, not to have to read this crap, end of rant, end of it all, you are on "ignore" from now on. Have fun!

Paul Mor

Stunt Coordinator
I'll probably get flamed since I seldom post, but rather just hang around getting information, but mylan, I couldn't agree with you more. I know I am no loss to the forum, but I can hardly stand to come here anymore. Why??? The template message of Arthur S:

Hi _____,

With all due respect... Don't listen to the minimalists and pursists...Buy HSU... Don't buy H/K...Please stay in touch with me.

Serentiy now! Serenity now!

mylan

Screenwriter
I completely agree Paul, I had another response ready but i'll take the high road this time. I cannot figure out why the mods did not step in not only in this thread but another as well. I've seen threads closed for a lot less.

Arthur S

Senior HTF Member

Hi Paul

With all due respect...don't listen to the minimalist and purists...HSU has some great subs at great prices...I won't stand by and let innocent newbies get trapped into buying unreliable HK receiver, DVD players or any other problem plagues equipment...I continue to recommend Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, and Pioneer. Please keep in touch with me.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Guys, the term "With all due respect" has been used a lot in this thread but there does not seem to be much respect going on. I have to step in at this point and issue a warning to all. Please calm down, get back on topic, refrain from flaming, and use good common sense. This will be the only warning. I should not have to say that failure to follow these simple guides can and will result in either banishment from partiipating in this thread, or worse, from posting on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks