What's new

HELP! Buttons on CP72 not working??? (1 Viewer)

Dan_R_M

Stunt Coordinator
Is there something wrong with my unit or is it me? I just got this today and all the buttons on the unit itself except the disc exchange, disc skip, and open/close are NOT working. I can use the remote and everything works, but when I try to use the buttons on the machine they don't work. The power button doesn't even work. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

-Dan

Dan_R_M

Stunt Coordinator
I bought it at J&R...I'll be in the city tommorrow so I'll take it back then...unfortunatly they don't have anymore in stock so hopefully they don't give me a hard time about getting my money back. I am also a bit skeptical about getting another one, although I will most likely give it another shot...anyone know of another online retailer selling the cp72 black?

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
I'm having the exact same problem. Mine freezes up periodically, and none of the buttons or remote work. If I unplug it and plug it back in, it starts working again. I bought it day before yesterday at Ultimate Electronics in Phoenix. I'm pretty PO'ed since I live in Tucson, two hours away. The picture and sound are stunning, but the look and feel is quite flimsy.

Sean L

Stunt Coordinator
I bought my black CP-72 from one call about a month ago, works great, I have had no problems at all, $240 delivered less the $30 mail in rebate.

Sean in Nor Cal

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks