Hellraiser Ltd Box R2 UK

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Marty Lockstead, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Marty Lockstead

Marty Lockstead Second Unit

Hell eveyone,
    Just a quick question, does anyone own this and is it as great as it looks? I currently own the Limited Anchor Bay Tin 2-disc set from R1 which was Dolby 5.1 and THX certified. After comparing the additional features on this current set, my interest was certainly peeked! Especially since part III is only available in a crappy looking full-frame edition in R1.

2. Mark_vdH

Mark_vdH Screenwriter

The limited packaging is flimsy and unpractical. On top of that, when I received the box, all four discs were floating around. Also, I don't think that anyone in the world will be keeping the dvd's in the box either, as it is practically impossible to close it with just your two hands. And finally, like so many Hollywood stars, it only looks good from the proper distance..... [​IMG]

The regular digipack edition may be the wiser option:

[​IMG]

3. Chris_Marin

Chris_Marin Stunt Coordinator

I have the box and the digipack to hand, and the digipack is definitely the way to go. I personally found the box to be flimsy and awful for storing the DVDs (2 arrived off their spindle and floating loose in the box). It doesn't look very impressive close up either.

However, the actual content of the DVDs is a different matter altogether. We have reviewed the full set here.

4. Marty Lockstead

Marty Lockstead Second Unit

Chris,
    Thanks for that review link to DVD Debate. I'll problably just end up waiting for Anchor Bay to release the eventual single disk version of part III in R1 and pick it up then.