What's new

Hellraiser Figures Mint for trade (1 Viewer)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
Hello,

Recently I picked up a set of six figures from the Hellraiser line from NECA. The figures in question can be seen here. I have the complete set of six that is shown first. All figures are in great shape, unopened, and have never seen the shelf.

So why am I getting rid of them? Quite frankly they were an impulse buy, and I'm kinda sorry I spent the money on them when there are so many other things I'd really like to have. I thought I'd offer them up here before taking them to ebay.

I'd really like to trade them, but if no reasonable offer is forthcoming in the next few days, I'd be willing to sell them for $60.00 shipped. I only have a couple of feedbacks here on the forum, but have a 100% positive on ebay under the name brianandstuff.

Wants
The Wicker Man (wooden box)
Evil Dead II (tin)
This is Spinal Tap
Kentucky Fried Movie
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
The Thing
(John Carpenter version)
Dark City
Stand By Me
Wicked City
Akira
(tin)
Barton Fink
Hudsucker Proxy
PS2 games
(Silent Hill 3 & Madden 2004 are two that come to mind quick, but I'm open to much as my collection is quite limited)

and others that just aren't coming to mind now. Feel free to make an offer, but please be reasonable. I'd like to trade for close to the same amount retail. Also, don't bother to offer unless games & DVD's are in good condition and widescreen.

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks